The Information We Collect
The information that is revealed about you from your visit to our sites depends upon what actions you take while here. However, no personally identifying information (such as your name, address or phone number) will EVER be captured by visiting this website UNLESS you voluntarily provide it (see (C) AND (D), below).
(A) Information gathered from each web site visitor [aka. “traffic”]: Our web server will automatically collect and store the following information about you.
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet. This information does NOT include your actual account name.
- The date and time of your access
- What links you access on our site
- The IP address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site
- Your current IP address (this is the network address – NOT your e-mail address).
(B) If you visit our site just to browse: We collect only the information itemized in (A) above.
(C) If you visit our site and also send us e-mail: In addition to the information itemized in (A) above which is collected from all browsers, we will obviously have in our possession any additional information contained in your e-mail itself and that you send to us when you send us that e-mail. This almost always includes your full e-mail address. It may also include additional identifying information (such as your Company Name, your address, your phone number, etc.) IF you have set your e-mail preferences to reflect them (via a signature file, a vcard, or Header Line information) OR if you have actually typed this information in the body of your e-mail message.
(D) If you visit our site and request that we send you information: In addition to collecting the information itemized in (A) above which is collected from all browsers, we log the email address you provide and the date and time of your request.
How We Use The Information
- Information itemized in (A) above [browsing visit only]: These data are used to produce summary descriptive statistics on the number of visitors to the different sections of our sites and certain basic characteristics of those visitors (e.g., country or domain of origin, times of peak visits, etc.) — what is commonly known as a “traffic report.” Data are collected and viewed in aggregate summary form only and do not include information about individual or single website visits.
- Information itemized in (C) above [e-mail you choose to send us]: We collect and retain any information needed to act on your request or comment.
- We do not share your information with any other company, partner or client without your permission.